I've done some updates.
- Up to 3 characters in the same image: second character costs 80% and third character 60% of the original price;
- Overdetailed characters must be discussed for pricing; Adding
Sketch: $ 5.00
Lineart: $ 10.00
Simple color (cel-shading): $ 12.00
Detailed color (painting): $ 20.00
Speedpainted: $ 15.00
- Overdetailed sceneries must be discussed for pricing;
- Any request not specified in this page can be discussed via Note. Do you like something in my gallery? Asking won't hurt!
^^ WON'T DRAW:
- Fetish stuff in general. Down to business!
- Note me
describing your request, image references for characters, desired level of artwork (Sketch, Painting, etc.);
- I'll answer you with the price and PayPal account for payment;
- I will start working once 50% of the price is paid
- Once I sketch it, I'll send you a preview for evaluation. Up to 1 major alteration (like reposing) and 3 minor fixes;
- Then I'll proceed to the next level of refinement, where I'll be up to 3 minor fixes, anything over that will be charged
- Mistakes made by me
(missing accessories, wrong colors, etc.) will be fixed free of charge;
- Once it's all finished and tidy, the other 50% shall be payed in order to receive the fullsize and un-watermarked copy of the artwork; Sketch commissions should be 100% paid upfront since there is just a single step to it. I will still fix mistakes made by me regarding the given references.
PS: If you want it to be a surprise for someone, warn me beforehand so I don't spoil it by publishing too early! Copyright issues:
- I hold all the rights for my artwork and am free to expose it wherever and whenever I want, as well as modify it;
- These artworks are not to be used for commercial purposes, unless both parts agree beforehand;
- If the artwork is to be posted somewhere else, credit to the original author (Marcotonio, with a link to marcotonio-desu.deviantart.com) is required;
- Clients hold the right to modify it at will and create derivative works. In this case, credit with a link to the original piece is required;
- Clients hold autorship for characters created by them, but grant me the right to use the image(s) I produce of the characters freely, even declined works in progress;